Friday, June 21, 2013

We're back!



Well, I cannot believe it has been so long since I have blogged! I am shocked! But, life at the Bennett House has been on full speed ahead and I have not been able to keep up. So, we are doing a road trip and friends have asked me to start it up again so they can follow along.



The mini van is packed.
6 suitcases
2 snack bags
1 camera bag
iPads, iPods, kindles, DVD,and iPhones
1 cooler
4 kiddos
2 parents
Multiple pillows and blankets
And a little creeper or photo bomber you choose!


This is my view from the front. They look happy! After watching almost 5 movies, we arrived in Alexandria, Virginia. As we were unpacking a man walking by commented we were the party van. It seems we are still happy! We have 5 days to explore DC before we head to Philadelphia. We will be starting at Arlington Cemetery tomorrow morning. Goodnight! Now if only the littlest Bennett would go to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment