Monday, June 21, 2010

Day 6

Today we spent 6 hours in the most wonderful place....THE MALL OF AMERICA!!
520 stores, 50 restaurants, a Nickelodeon theme park and lets not forget the theater! People come from all over the world just to visit this mall. Did I mention 4 floors! We had a blast. We went to the theme park and rode some incredible rides. Oh and of course we shopped! The guys hung out with us as long as they could. Then they went to ride some more rides.




Haley loved the train in Dora's town.
Courtney and I rode the avatar ride!!! We also had our picture made with Aang!

Here is a view of the theme park from the 4th floor theater.


Then we went to the American Girl Doll store and bought Haley her first Bitty Baby. All of the kids were so excited about her getting her doll and thought it was funny that I bought it while Daddy was on the phone with a client. (Maybe he should bill the client for the 20 minutes of vacation time + what it cost to leave his wife alone with 3 girls in a doll store.)


I think her face says it all! She loves her baby.
By the way, Christian knew I would buy her the baby ( he knows me well).
We finished off the day with some time at the park playing on the slide, swings and a zip line. We then had grilled burgers and brats (real handmade, not the store bought).
Not sure what tomorrow holds, but I think there is a juicy lucy in our future.




2 comments:

  1. SO jealous that you went to the Mall of America! 6 hours?!?!? Did Big Christian enjoy all of those 6 hours? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, he did..infact he took me back today. I needed more shopping. I am thinking this would be a great girls trip. No kids, no men....

    ReplyDelete